Learn about Cristosal's work
Learn about Human Rights & Rights-Based Development
Raise Funds that Power Social Change
Become an Advocate
Cristosal's team of volunteer advocates are the heart of our grassroots network. After taking our Advocacy Training, you can commit to becoming part of our Cristosal Advocate team.
- Learn. Learn about human rights and Cristosal’s mission.
- Share. Raise awareness about human rights issues.
- Invite. Connect others to our mission of advancing human rights.
- Give. Raise funds for social change by becoming a donor and inviting others to join the mission.
Sign up here.
Resources for Faith Communities
Read our Research
Our original research is available for download in both English and Spanish. Access the full collection by clicking the links below.
2016 Financial Overview
|Parishes & Dioceses||$58,928|
|Center for Research and Learning||$51,786|
|Center for Research and Learning||$80,318|
|Victim Assistance and Advocacy||$232,062|
Data include projections for income and expenses between November 15 and December 31, 2016.
- Salvadoran Ombudsman for Human Rights
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees – El Salvador National Office
- Working Group on Forced Displacement in El Salvador
- American Friends Service Committee
- FESPAD - Foundation for the Study and Application of Law
- IDHUCA - The Institute for Human Rights of José Simeón Cañas Central American University (UCA El Salvador)
- SSPAS - Passionist Social Services
- IFRC - Salvadoran Red Cross
- CRS - Catholic Relief Services
- SIMN - Scalabrini International Migration Network
- UTEC - Technological University of El Salvador
- International Organization for Migration
- UNHCR Regional Office (Panama)
- Central American Council of Ombudsmen for Human Rights
- ACAI - Association of International Consultants and Assessors (UNHCR Implementing organization in Costa Rica)
- Asylum Access
- Regional Working Group on International Protection
- Washington Office on Latin America
- Latin American Working Group
- The Episcopal Church of the United States
- The Anglican Church of Canada
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- UNHCR - United Nations High Comissioner for Refugees
- Refugees International
- Fray Matías de Córdova Center for Human Rights (Mexico)
- OCHA – UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- IOM - International Organization for Migration
- ECHO – European Commission’s Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department