Become a Cristosal Advocate
Cristosal is building a team of volunteers to raise awareness about human rights issues and expand its supporters in North America. As a Cristosal Advocate, help us expand our grassroots network to build understanding of and support for our mission. Cristosal Advocates will commit to learning about human rights issues, sharing their passion for our work, connecting others to our mission, and raising funds for social change.
As a Cristosal Advocate, you will receive advocacy training and support and be an integral part of our team. Cristosal Advocates will participate in an 9-week summer training program. The Advocacy training will be self-paced and require a commitment of about 15-30 minutes per week. Each 3-week module will culminate in a conference call with Executive Director, Noah Bullock. After the training Advocates will be invited to join our fall Human Rights Advocacy Campaign.
Cristosal Advocate Responsibilities:
1. Learn. Learn about human rights and Cristosal’s mission.
2. Share. Raise awareness about human rights issues by sharing your passion.
3. Invite. Connect others to our mission of advancing human rights.
4. Give. Raise funds for social change by becoming a donor and inviting others to join the mission.
Sign up by completing the form below.
Email Audrey with any questions!
Week 1 - 3: Learn about human rights & Cristosal’s mission
- Week 1 (July 1-7): Introduction to Cristosal eLearning module and Reflection Questions
- Week 2 (July 8-14): Introduction to Human Rights eStorybook and Reflection Questions
- Week 3 (July 15-21): Video conference and discussion with Noah Bullock
Week 4 - 6: Develop skills to raise awareness about human & Cristosal’s mission
- Week 4 (July 22-28): Communicating our Message eLearning Module and Application Guide
- Week 5 (July 29-August 4): Explore Introduction to Cristosal PowerPoint and Facilitator’s Guide and practice delivering all or part of the presentation to a friend
- Week 6 (August 5-11): Video conference and discussion with Noah Bullock
Week 5 & 6: Develop skills to raise funds for social change
- Week 7 (August 12-18): Fundraising Tips Podcast Series and Reflection Guide
- Week 8 (August 19-25): Fundraising How-To Guide and Action Plan
- Week 9 (August 26-31): Video conference and discussion with Noah Bullock